As a developer at LionSher, you’ll join the Imagely – NextGEN Gallery team where you will develop new features, work on improving our current set and even work on a brand new SaaS product. NextGEN Gallery is one of the most popular WordPress gallery plugins of all time used on over 700,000+ sites. Our customers consist of professional photographers, designers, developers and Fortune 500 companies.
This is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere. However, you’ll need to work exclusively within U.S. EST or CST.
You’ll love and thrive in this role if
- You are self-driven, motivated, and love making software/systems better.
- You are an excellent communicator and work best in fast moving collaborative environments.
- You are detail oriented and take pride in your work.
- You love geeking out over anything WordPress or development related.
- You enjoy working remotely.
- Build new features and tackle bug reports.
- Collaborate with the development and support teams.
- Experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards.
- Advanced proficiency with PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Proficiency in TypeScript, ReScript
- Experience with Zenhub, Github actions, Kubernetes, DevOps.
- Experience working remotely.
At LionSher Technologies, we help customers showcase and sell their work online. Our team has developed some of the most popular WordPress plugins like NextGEN Gallery, Envira Gallery, and Soliloquy. We also created Imagely and Photocrati themes. Our products are used on over 1.5M+ websites and are the most recommended and highest reviewed in the market. Our customers depend on our products for not only their passions, but their livelihoods.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Work from Home – You can choose to work from home or anywhere that has internet. We value people that are self-motivated to produce results without someone looking over their shoulder.
- 401k with employer matching for U.S. team members.
- Unlimited PTO – We offer PTO days and official company holidays. After 1 year, you’ll get Unlimited – Responsible PTO, which means you can take whatever time you need off whenever you need it without worrying about how much PTO you have.
- Company Retreats – Our team gets together once a year for a week to share what we’ve learned as well as to hang out and enjoy spending time with the people we work with. All expenses paid.
- Annual Bonuses – We value our team and their hard work which is why we offer annual performance bonuses.
- Paid Parental Leave – After one year with the company 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- Invest in You – We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and training. Whether it’s learning new coding languages or design tools, we’ll support you in doing what you love.
- Fun Environment – We’re a welcoming group that loves tacos, video games and silly GIFs. The chats are always fun and sometimes random while we work.
LionSher Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
How to apply?
If all this sounds like you’d be a good fit, then please submit your application below.